Terms of service
Navigation in the website www.taxcode.gr does not require someone to be registered. Registration is needed to order products. Visitor/user agrees on a) giving true, accurate, valid and full information when asked and b) preserving and updating his/her registration data, so that it is true, accurate, updated and full. This information is strictly confidential and needful strictly for the completion of the order and not given to third persons in any case. TAXCODE SA is not responsible for leakage of confidential information due to digital rupture of its website or its database.
During user’s registration, some data is required to execute the order. Furthermore, the user must create a username and a password. It’s highly recommended that the user changes frequently his password and the passwords selected must not be the same and easily detectable for security reasons. The user is the only person who is aware of these passwords, must keep them safe, must not communicate them and he is solely responsible in case of leakage to third parties.
When a subscribed user enters his codes and there is no activity on his part for fifteen (15) minutes, he is automatically disconnected from the member area of the site for security reasons.
TAXCODE SA does not collect users’ private data apart from the necessary and legal for legitimate purposes in order to edit an invoice in the case of ordering products (name/company name, postal invoicing and delivery address, e-mail address, telephone number, VAT number).
Your e-mail address may be used for advertisement purposes and only for TAXCODE SA’s products, in the form of a newsletter. Any user can be unsubscribed of the newsletter recipient list, if wished, through the appropriate link shown. The e-mail addresses are not provided in anyone and in any case.
Your data are not editable beyond purchasing reasons, are not provided or shown in any third part, except the competent legal authorities under law enforcement.
Users have in any time the right to update, access and object to their personal data.
Everything mentioned above agrees with the relevant Greek law.
- TAXCODE SA uses in its website the encryption protocol SSL, TLS 1.2, for safe data transportation.
- All payments by debit or credit card are made through the digital platform e-Commerce by Alpha Bank.
Alpha Bank offers Alpha e-Commerce service, in accordance with up-to-date security standards (Verified by Visa, MasterCard Secure Code, e-mail alerts):
- Card data (card number, CVV2, expiration date etc.), is transmitted over the Internet in an encrypted format (SSL 128-bit encryption) and is not accessible through TAXCODE SA.
- All systems and procedures used by Alpha Bank block any third party from accessing the Bank’s data and its information systems.
- Alpha Bank’s payment page in which card details are entered, bears a digital certificate to allow anybody to check its authenticity, i.e. to make sure that it is a genuine web page of either the Alpha e-Commerce Service or the Alpha e-Pay (ex-DeltaPay) Service.
- The administration and management of the Alpha e-Commerce Service is carried out by an authorised person of TAXCODE SA who is provided with personal access codes (username and password).
- In case that the issuing bank supports the use of a password for the execution of on-line payments with a card and the cardholder has registered for this service and received such a code, the Alpha e-Commerce Service requires automatically that the cardholder (our Customer), types this password.
- The Alpha e-Commerce Service follows the world’s best practice for e-commerce payments and is fully compatible with the international security protocols verified by Visa and Mastercard SecureCode for secure on-line card payments.
PLACEMENT OF ORDERS
With the order of goods, user agrees to the fact that all or part of the goods ordered are available and without further notice and the fact that all or part of the goods ordered will be sent to him/her within a logical period of time, accompanied by the legal invoices.
TAXCODE SA has no obligation and it is not responsible for the availability of the products appeared on the website www.taxcode.gr as available to order.
If an unavailable product is prepaid during order and it will not be available during short time and after the customer’s notice, the money paid is fully returned.
Ways of ordering
Orders can be done via TAXCODE SA’S e-shop, by phone dialing in 00302102583640 or by coming into the TAXCODE SA’S head office.
For every delivery inside the region of Attica-Athens, there is no extra delivery charge, unless any consumable product is ordered (roll papers, batteries).
For every delivery for the rest of Greece, there is an extra delivery charge, which is appeared in details during the e-order, after the filling in of the delivery address.
For every delivery outside Greece, the customer must contact TAXCODE SA.
Ways of payment
Payment can be done:
- on cash when delivered by courier
- on cash or by credit/debit card in TAXCODE SA’s head office
- with bank transfer on the account number appeared during the e-order, after the specific way of payment is chosen
- with a debit or credit card (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club), through the secure digital platform e-Commerce by Alpha Bank
- through PayPal using your credit/debit card
For Greece only:
The products are sent by Taxcode SA:
- the same day, if ordered until 12 pm
- the next working day, if ordered after 12 pm
- in the occasion of a bank deposit, the products are sent by Taxcode SA the next working day and only after the deposit is confirmed.
In every occasion, delivery is made the next working day after the sending day.
For other countries: customer has to contact TAXCODE SA.
All products have a 1 year warranty, unless indicated otherwise.
The defective product is returned to TAXCODE SA and is replaced with another one, with no extra charge, if the same product is available.
If it is not available, it is replaced with a similar product and the difference is paid, if it is more expensive.
Cancelling order (according to the Greek law)
The received products can be returned in their original condition, within fourteen (14) days from the delivery date. Any delivery cost for the return is charged on the customer. After the products are checked and verified that were not used, customer will get a full refund of their initial price. The extra delivery amount is not refunded.
If the package is opened, you cannot return the product.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS – TRADEMARKS
All contents of the website www.taxcode.gr, design, photos, texts and all of its data archives are copyright of TAXCODE SA and protected by Greek law, European law and the international conventions and treaties.
Any copying, by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, transferring or production of any derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the real provider of this website is forbidden.
The reproduction, republication, uploading, posting, transmission or any other use of content in any manner or means, for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with prior written consent of TAXCODE SA or any other copyright holder.
The names, images, logos and trademarks listed and used for the description of the online store with the trademark TAXCODE SA or products or services of the TAXCODE SA or third parties are assets of TAXCODE SA or third parties respectively, protected by applicable trademark laws.
Their use on the website does not provide in any case for a license or right of use by third parties.
RESTRAIN OF RESPONSIBILITY
TAXCODE SA is not responsible for any damage (direct loss, indirect, consequential, positive damage) caused to the visitor/user of the website www.taxcode.gr, where he/she navigates in his/her on account. Taxcode SA cannot guaranty that the web pages and the contents will be provided without interruption or errors and that the errors will be corrected.
TAXCODE SA is not responsible for any technical and misprint error or spelling mistakes on the prices or the product features.
TAXCODE SA is not responsible for the transactions made on the bank’s website.